The copyright in all material provided on this site (“Site”) is held by Manatoz Corporation., its subsidiaries SRS, or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied. reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of SRS or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, noncommercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
The trademarks and logos (the Trademarks) used and displayed on this Site are registered, and unregistered trademarks of Manatoz Corporation., its subsidiaries and others and may not be used without the prior written consent of the trademark owner.
Intel Trademark Acknowledgement Line
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
U.S. DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT NOTICE
If you believe that your work has been copied in any way without your permission, please provide the following information to our agent to receive Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement identified below. Your notice must contain the following:
- Your electronic or physical signature;
- A description of the work you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the work you claim infringes the copyrighted work and a description of where it is located on the SRS website;
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the infringing use is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent or by law; and
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Designated Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Attn: IP Legal Department – Copyrights
San Antonio, TX 78205